Monday, February 28, 2011

12 weeks old today!

It is absolutely unfathomable that our son is 12 weeks old.  In 6 more days, he'll be 3 months.  No longer will I tell strangers who ask, his age in weeks.  Of course, I've long since been completely healed and lost all of my weight.  I have no residual physical effects of being pregnant at all.  I guess I'm lucky?  But because there aren't physical reminders, it seems like so long ago that I was in the hospital preparing to meet our first born child.  12 weeks!  That's all!

Because we've been bad this week about getting pictures of Grant, I'll post a few of him in the first hours after he was born.  What a most wonderful day.  The best day of our life together so far!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Grant and Ryan thank you for leaving a comment!