Monday, June 20, 2011

Busy busy busy!

I've been so busy!  I took a trip to the lake house with my parents and grandparents this weekend.  We did all kinds of fun things like, refuse naps, interrupt dinner with yelling, watch Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, and get up reeeal early after waking up a whole bunch throughout the night.  You know, all the things I enjoy doing.  I don't know why my mommy and daddy give me that look.  Maybe it's because I'm so cute!


On Father's Day, I gave my daddy a special card with pictures of me on it.  He liked it a lot.  I also gave him these new shoes!  I wonder if my feet will ever be big enough to wear shoes that size!


And of course, I gave him lots of smiles.  I love my daddy so!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Grant and Ryan thank you for leaving a comment!