Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Jumparoo

Grant is almost always in this jumper when I pick him up.  It has a good angle on the door, and as soon as I walk in, he goes crazy in it, jumping up and down and grunting and shaking like he's having a seizure.  He gets so happy to see me, and it is really cute.  Makes up for all the times he pukes on me.

This morning when I dropped him off, I thought I'd try to capture some of his enjoyment, but he wasn't very cooperative.

Isn't this the part where you leave me?


Oh, you're not leaving yet?  Ok, I guess I'll jump some.  But I'm easily distracte...


Ooh, what's this?


And here's where he forgets I'm even here.  ::sigh::


2 comments:

  1. I want to squeeze his cheeks so bad! :) Such a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, what a sweetie pie! :)

    ReplyDelete

Grant and Ryan thank you for leaving a comment!