Wednesday, September 7, 2011

9 month stats!


Well, we decided to take Grant a bit early for his well-baby exam because he was pulling on his ears this morning, and we were concerned that his ear infection wasn't clearing up.  So, we have lots of good news for this post, starting with he doesn't still have an ear infection.  Yay for small victories!

Also, Grant has a new doctor!  We decided to switch pediatric practices because we felt that his old doctor wasn't living up to our expectations - mostly I felt that his bedside manner left a lot to be desired.  So, on a recommendation by a friend, we are at a new place, that is much closer to home.  Grant went in today for his first visit and here are his stats:

21 pounds 10 ounces (70%)
28.5 inches long (55%)
17.75 head circumference (75%)

The biggest news is that the doctor recommended Grant no longer do breathing treatments!  YAY!!  Grant is pleased, even though he can't tell you.  I'm sure his daycare teachers are even more thrilled since they had to do them with him twice per day!

Last night, I snapped some really good 9-month photos.  I'll also throw a few in from months prior for a comparison glance.  Enjoy!



6 months:


3 months:


1 month:



5 comments:

  1. adorable...as always...makes me want to just squeeze him

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, maybe one day you'll get to, Nicole! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww I am so glad he doesn't need his breathing treatment anymore. And YAY for the new doctor!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That first picture looks professional! You know, the kind where they superimpose a profile shot like that over a front-facing shot? I love those. So cheesy. Maybe I should dedicate myself to only taking pictures that could be seen on awkwardfamilyphotos.com.

    The differences between the months is cuh-RAZY.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha @ Katie! I know exactly what you're talking about. I think those were exclusive to Olan Mills, right?

    ReplyDelete

Grant and Ryan thank you for leaving a comment!