Saturday, September 24, 2011

Daycare Germs 2, Grant And Family 0

Well, it was inevitable.  Grant gave me his stomach virus.  We've been down for the count since Friday around noon.  Daddy has had his work cut out for him.  Grant is completely over it, but I had to go to urgent care last night.  24 hours later, I'm feeling much better.  Rob has seemingly been immune so far.  We're hoping that it has run its course in our house.

Tonight, Grant ate crackers!  These are baby mum-mum crackers.  They were a huge hit with Grant.  I tasted them, and I can assure you that they are nasty.   They taste like onions.  Whatever.  He liked them.  He ate two!

Going...


...going...


...gone!

4 comments:

  1. Ok, here he looks just like Rob.

    I'm glad to hear that you're feeling better! Hope that Rob remains immune.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you are feeling better. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmmm onions. I need me some-a them crackers.

    I like a baby who likes his vegetables.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They look like Pringles!

    Glad y'all are on the mend!

    ReplyDelete

Grant and Ryan thank you for leaving a comment!