Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Where have we been?

I know, I know, I'm so far behind!  But with a good excuse!

Rob surprised me with a trip to see my best friend in Minneapolis - Julie!  And instead of spending my weekend snapping pics of the cutest baby ever, I was doing this:


It was a wonderful break from the norm, but I missed my two guys.  Grant and Dad spent a lot of time with Grandpa and Nonna.  They got a new swing for Grandpa's backyard! 


I am thankful that they were able to help out so much this weekend.  All in all, it was a good weekend for everyone.  Sadly, today Grant woke up with a fever - his first one ever.  It was only 100, so we gave him some Advil and it went away within about an hour.  I stayed home today to keep him from daycare, and Grant is resting while I work.  Hopefully, he'll be back to his normal, happy self tomorrow.

Until then, here is a cute picture from a couple of weeks ago when we visited the Farmer's Market in Dallas with Mimi.



1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you had a good time on your much-deserved weekend away in Minneapolis!

    ReplyDelete

Grant and Ryan thank you for leaving a comment!