- Eating pancakes - he's done it twice now, but syrup's the key
- FINALLY rolling from front to back as well as back to front
- Scooching backward - we're working on forward
- Sleeping through the night every night since getting his tubes - what what??!!
- Babbling more - he's making T sounds and Ft sounds
- He definitely says Dada a lot, but we're not sure if he's associating it with Rob just yet. I try to reinforce as much as possible.
And tonight, I plan to try and get a few "diaper" shots, as has been the routine. For now, enjoy a few blurry pics from this morning.