Wednesday, November 23, 2011

We're still here!

I have been soooo busy since our last post.  Between heavy projects at work and the upcoming holidays, I've not had much time to post, much less take pictures!

Today, we had Grant's picture done with Santa.  You can imagine how that went!  This is a rite of passage, though, right?  Right??


Tomorrow we will be spending Thanksgiving with Grandpa and Nonna.  We saw Mimi and Poppy for Thanksgiving at Nana's house on Saturday.  Grant is so lucky to have so many people who want to spend time with him on the holidays!

We're sure to get some pics for new posts soon.  Grant is pulling up now, too!  I'll post video tomorrow! 

Happy Thanksgiving!

2 comments:

  1. omg poor guy! i have a picture of my cat with santa that is about this traumatic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww - I do believe it is a rite. I'm pretty sure my siblings have these kinds of pics, but for some reason I loved him from the start. I'm weird like that.

    ReplyDelete

Grant and Ryan thank you for leaving a comment!