Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Our mornings...

Every morning, I know Grant is awake because I can hear him banging on his jungle music and lights device with his pacifiers.  He doesn't cry when he wakes up most mornings, but instead plays with all the things in his crib.


Those lights are bright, Mama!


He hoards pacis.


First thing's first.  All morning diaper changes are much more pleasant with a warm bottle ready to go.


He's all dressed!


Throw in a little cartoon time...


Give me that back, please!!


Thank you!


And a little more cartoon time...


Then we brush our hair and teeth!


And do a breathing treatment!


Then it's off to school in my big boy seat!

1 comment:

  1. I hate that he has to do those breathing treatments, but that mask (not to mention his expression) is adorable.

    ReplyDelete

Grant and Ryan thank you for leaving a comment!