Monday, January 27, 2014

Home again!

I made it home, safe and sound. I had a most wonderful experience and am very thankful that I work for a company that affords me the opportunity to do things like travel to places I would likely never visit on my own.  I would love to blog for days about how awesome the experience was, but this blog isn't about me - it's about these sweet boys!  And boy, did I miss them TERRIBLY!




By the way, in the photo below, you'll see Grant is wearing a sticker.  That sticker says, "Who knew?  I GREW!" which came free (so generous) with his new shoes we had to buy because his foot grew an ENTIRE SHOE SIZE in 2 months.  Thank God we have 2 boys and shoes will get double the use, because he hardly wore the last pair!!!  He's in an 11!  I know that doesn't mean much to people who aren't familiar with kid shoe sizes, but for a 3-year old, that's just bananas.  I have small feet for my height (7.5), but daddy has big feet - size 13!  And I'm positive these boys will have big feet too!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Grant and Ryan thank you for leaving a comment!